What You’ll Find Here
I write about the digital stuff you use and how to protect it:
- Tales and tips from an IT pro.
- Information security, like security awareness and technical cybersecurity.
- Office and productivity apps such as Microsoft Excel, Evernote, G Suite, and more.
- Entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
- Leadership and management.
- Traditional business (I did earn an MBA with honors after all).
- Topics on privacy, tech projects, efficiency, automation, statistics, integrations, and more.
I like to tinker. And what started as a normal IT career led to meeting some awesome people. Eventually transitioning over to cybersecurity, I look to help people secure their futures, whether that’s their career, business, or nest egg.
Take a look around to see the type of content I produce. I’ve also studied traditional business as well as internet marketing so expect to see a mixture of business problem solving materials.
You can also head over to the contact page to reach out. Tell me what’s on your mind or just say hi.
I may not be able to reply to everyone but I’ll read every email.
Check out the about page for more details. Thanks and have a great day!
Other Types of Content I Produce
- Many things WordPress.
- Web design, development, and other web-based information.
- Information on general IT and IT security based certifications.
- Commentary, tutorials, job outlook and more in the IT and information security industry.
- Using online platforms like eBay, Udemy, and the like for producing a small secondary income. This is great for the pros who are just starting out and don’t have employers who are willing to invest in them.
I just passed the CISSP exam today on the first attempt with about a month of dedicated study all together. I kept feeling like I should have put more time into studying but I just felt like I was ready. You can pass this exam as well if you prepare properly. Since...
Welcome to the CISSP study notes. You know the type of study guides to expect by now. Prepare for a wall of formatted text. The information in this guide is organized by the CISSP exam objectives, at least by domain, and has the blanks filled in by my notes from the...
With a legacy that runs decades, the CISSP certification has earned its place as a requirement for mid to senior information security professionals. This is a much needed certification to unlock the highest paying jobs in the industry. See below for CISSP 2018...